Central Care Integrated Health Services accepts most insurance plans including Medicaid, Medicare, CHIP and most HMO/PPOs.

On your first visit, please bring the items below.


  • Picture ID (driver license, identification card, passport, or government issued ID)
  • Proof of Insurance (card, letter)


If you do not have insurance, you may qualify for our Sliding Fee Scale which is based on your income and family size. To determine your eligibility, you must bring the following:

  • Picture ID (driver license, student/work identification card, passport, government issued ID, library card)
  • Social Security card (if available)
  • Proof of residence (lease, utility bill with name and address listed, or letter from case manager)
  • Proof of income for 3 months (paycheck stubs, letter from employer on company letterhead, social security or food stamps award letter, or verification from homeless services)
  • If unemployed (unemployment check stubs, worker’s compensation or letter of support)

All patients transferring from another doctor should have medical records, list of prescriptions, and their immunization record. 

For more information contact our front desk at (713) 734-0199.